Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dress up Lu...







So here's my first attempt to be a "blogger" I will do my very best to update this on a regular basis. You would not believe how busy we are during the week...seriously, Layla Blake and I go on different outings daily!






So Tuesday was one of the few days we stayed indoors most of the day. The main reason for this was the fact that there was a huge thunderstorm! That is something us "Californians" are not used to yet....yep, it rains year round here and it seems like the thunder storms are even worse in the summer....it's hot still though when it's raining and pouring...pretty cool. The thunder was crazy this day, I was shocked it didn't wake Layla up from her nap. Anyways, to make a long story short I braved going to Target that morning with BOTH kids in the cart to get her a few new toys to play with since I knew we would be stuck inside most of the day. Lu decided she loved the dress up shoes the best. She was hillarious walking around the house and she loved the sound the shoes made on our hardwood floor...