Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good News!!!

First of all THANK YOU for all your emails, cards, phone calls, texts, flowers, etc. I can't even tell you how much this has lifted my spirits!!! We received a phone call last night from the doctor and my other three moles that were removed were benign!!!!!! What a relief this was to hear!!! Now all we are waiting on and praying for is the results from the cancer they removed. We should hear back on Friday about whether all of the cancer was removed on my arm. At this point please continue to pray for these things:
*Strength and health for my mom and Tyler, who have been the main caretakers of me, Layla and Blake
*Results to come back from the doctor showing ALL of the cancer was removed
*Recovery and good healing of my arm....still lots of pain and still unable to use it at all

Hope this picture doesn't gross you out too much. Also hope this picture scares you enough to go get yourselves checked!!!!!!